Stocks, shares or other investments are another way to help the Foundation, and you could make your accountant happy too!

Gifts of this kind are exempt from Capital Gains Tax and you could also be entitled to reduce your taxable income by the value of the gift.

What sort of investments qualify:

  • Shares and securities listed or dealt on a recognised stock exchange – in the UK or elsewhere
  • UK Authorised Unit Trust Units
  • UK Open-ended investment company shares
  • Certain foreign collective investment scheme holdings